Original For ANLEON S2 UHF Stereo Wireless In-Ear Monitor System 670-680MHZ ear monitoring
1. What are the differences between these frequencies?
In part of countries, some of the frequencies can’t be used. For example, the US and Canada can only use 500MHz frequency. 863-865MHz in Europe is the wireless microphone frequency.
2. What frequencies are the most suitable one in Brazil?
We recommend 526-535MHz, 561-568MHz and 670-680MHz to Brazilian customers. Please choose the suitable one for yourself.
3. There are US Plug, EU Plug, AU Plug and UK Plug for you to choose. Please note the plug specifications you need when you place an order.
Original For ANLEON S2 UHF Stereo Wireless Monitor System 670-680MHZ 100-240V Professional Digital Stage In-Ear Monitor System
Wireless in ear monitors allow for uncluttered stage sets and a reliably consistent sound wherever you move. Ideal for use by singers and musicians, this in ear monitor system for bands features an adjustable TNC antenna to extend and increase wireless range plus a clear digital LCD front panel display for at-a-glance monitoring.
1. Adds wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
2. Connect your audio source to the receiver and it sends the signal to your receivers
3. No compromise in audio quality; Send audio in high-fidelity stereo or mono (system selectable)
4. Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
5. Perfect for multi-room venues, weddings, mobile DJ’s, tricky floor monitor placement and mobile A/V
For Front panel of S2 transmitter
Headphone output port can be plugged into 3.5mm headphone plug
VOLUME knob adjusts the sound output of the transmitter headphone
The Stereo/MONO button selects the audio connected to the INPUT (L) input and the INPUT (R) input to mix in stereo or mono. In stereo Stereo mode, audio connected to INPUT(L) is sent to the left earphone, and audio connected to INPUT(R) is sent to the right earphone. In mono MONO mode, audio connected to INPUT (L) and (R) is sent to the headphones on both sides.
For S2 transmitter rear panel
Power button turns the power on and off
INPUT(L) receives signals through the XLR line, and in stereo mode, the signal is sent to the left channel
INPUT(R) receives signals through the XLR line, and in stereo mode, the signal is sent to the right channel
LCD screen: display frequency, channel and battery level
Antenna: Receives RF signals from the transmitter
Power indicator: Green indicates that the battery is working properly
Power and volume knob
Frequency adjustment button
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Metal + ABS
Model: For ANLEON S2 Wireless Monitoring System (670-680mhz 、526-535MHZ/ 561-568MHZ、863-865MHZ optional)
Size: Approx. 155 * 120 * 40 mm / 6.1 * 4.7 * 1.5 inch
Receiver Battery: 2*AA (NOT INCLUDED)
Product Name: For ANLEON S2 Wireless Monitoring System (670-680mhz 、526-535MHZ/ 561-568MHZ、863-865MHZ optional)
)(without battery delivery)
Product Weight: Approx. 483 g (Transmitter), 95 g (Receiver)
Frequency Response: 20Hz~18KHz
Antenna: 1/4 wavelength
Transmitter Power Supply: DC9V / 300mA
Transmitter built-in audio limiter
Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW
Receiver Standby Time: greater than 12 hours (using 1.5V 2*AA battery) (without battery delivery)
Use Distance: Indoor 50 meters, Outdoor more than 100 meters
Optional Carrier Frequency Range:
670-680Mhz 、526-535MHZ/ 561-568MHZ、863-865MHZ
Approx. 838 g (US Plug)
848 g (UK Plug)
843 g (EU Plug)
845 g (AU Plug)
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * Headphone
1 * Power Adapter
1 * Accessory Pack (Includes Earbud)
1. Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. Excessive use of this system may lead to permanent hearing damage, using low volume as much as possible.
4. If you do not use this product for a long time, remove the battery.