Health Care Mini Handheld Portable Nebulizer Humidifier Ultrasonic Inhaler Nebulizador Children
Power Consumption: 2.0W
Oscillation Frequency: 110kHz±10%
Condensation Rate: ≥0.2ml/min
Atomized Particles: ≤5μm
Operating Conditions: Temperature: +5℃~+40℃
Relative Humidity: ＜93% RHnon-cpm-densing
Storage and Transport Conditions:
Operating Conditions: Temperature: -20℃~+50℃
Relative Humidity: ＜93% non-con-densing
1x Adult Mask
1x Child Mask
1x USB Cable
1. Before use, ensure that there is no visible damage to the unit or accessories.
2. Using unit isn't a substitute for physician, whenever you have any pain or illness, always contact your physician first.
3. Only use medicines that have been prescribed or recommended by your physician or pharmacist.
4. If unit dose isn't functioning correctly or you begin to fell unwell, stop using immediately.
5. During use, keep it away from eyes, as soome nebulizers may cause damage to eyes.
6. Don't use it in the presence of falmmable gases.
7 Don't use device near electromagnetic transmitters.
8. Please use it with a person responsible for their safety for supervision or guidance.
9. Don't dip the unit into water, don't use in wet room, and don't allow any liquid to penetrate unit.
10. Remove batteries if you won't use nebulizers anymore.